Women long for deep and lasting friendships but often find them challenging to make. The private angst they feel regarding friendship often translates into their own insecurity and isolation. Christine Hoover offers women a fresh, biblical vision for friendship that allows for the messiness of our lives and the realities of our schedules. She shows women
- what's holding them back from developing satisfying friendships
- how to make and deepen friendships
- how to overcome insecurity, self-imposed isolation, and past hurts
- how to embrace the people God has already placed in their lives as potential friends
- and how to revel in the beauty and joy of everyday friendship
Join us for dinner at 5:30 p.m. followed by a video presentation fearturing Christine Hoover from the Gospel Coalition's 2021 National Women's Conference with discussion following. Dinner is $5 per person. Please sign up in the foyer at church or email email@example.com to RSVP.