- Our primary gathering each week is Sunday morning at 9 a.m.
- Service lasts just over an hour.
- Most people dress casually (jeans), including the preacher.
- We sing mostly newer songs with an occasional hymn.
- We preach through whole books of the Bible in small sections.
- We use the English Standard Version of the Bible and have copies in the pews.
- We take the Lord's Supper each week after the sermon.
- We leave our seats and go forward to receieve bread and juice, return to our seats, and partake together.
- We use an offering box for those who feel led to give - we don't pass a plate.
- We have nursery available for children in pre-k and younger except for the last Sunday of each month.
- We have speakers in the foyer for anyone who might need to step out.
- We have Sunday school classes (small group Bible studies) for all ages after service.
- The last Sunday of each month we have a carry-in meal after worship instead of Sunday School.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Subscribe to receive email updates with the latest news.